Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bolt Fabric Sale

Just showing off all the fun finds I got from a Bolt fabric sale. For Portland locals, Bolt is a fantastic fabric store located in the Alberta area. The store is about the size of my living room, but the good thing is that you want almost everything they have packed in there. Everything is 10% to 50% off today and tomorrow!

B, my hubby, had to go to a work conference so I had the kids to myself. So I was a little hesitant to go to the sale, but so glad I did. It was crazy and I got a few funny glances toting a stroller, pregnant belly, and 4 year old into the store.

Mostly I went because I wanted to make the kids some cute pillow cases, because we only have to flowery ones in rotation, and the boy decor is lacking! I'll probably have to do some sewing today with all this cute stuff and I'll update later. Happy Weekend!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: