Friday, October 17, 2008

Mushrooms and Works in Progress



So this is a little work in progress. I hope it turns out to be a beautiful wall hanging for the kids' room. We shall see.





















And this is a mushroom I was forced to make, due to cuteness. It's not a cute as I had hoped, but still pretty fun, lovable, and squeezable.




















































Ah, sad little crown. Nobody loves you. This crown is in a little shop in town, and I love it, but nobody else does. So I probably won't make another. Here's to your sweet memory.









A whale sewn on a shirt! Not much more to say. I haven't really done much of this before, so it's not very well done, but did the job of making the shirt more aesthetically pleasing.







An action shot of whale on the shirt. Yogurt is also shown in this pic :) And the last is my sweet lil'b and it just ended up in this post just because.

2 comments:

mostly ugly said...

sooooo cute. funny, abby wore the same shirt as lil b today! :)

G Neal said...

These are very cute! I love the woodland stuff right now! so appropriate for fall!
~g